Our Lady of Lebanon College, Harris Park
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for K-6 casual teaching positions at Our Lady of Lebanon College.
The successful applicants will have:
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of Catholic education
- Effective classroom practice and management strategies that engage students in all key learning areas
- An ability to differentiate the curriculum
- Classroom practice which reflects understanding of current trends in Literacy and Numeracy
- Demonstrated skills in integrating ICT across the curriculum
- A willingness to work as a team member in developing school programs
- An understanding of the needs of NESB students
Child Protection Legislation requires that all employees undertake employment screening.
Apply be email including the names and contact details of three referees, one of which must be your parish priest.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Rita Pangallo (02) 0433 545 542.
Specific job descriptions will be given upon selection of applicants.
Close Date: 11/09/2013