Teacher - Temporary Full-time - Parental Leave
St Josephs Primary School
A vacancy exists for a fully qualified Primary teacher at St Joseph’s Primary School, Tamworth. This temporary full-time position will commence on 16 September 2013 and conclude on 20 December 2013.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NSW Institute of Teachers;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Working with Children Check Clearance.
For detailed information contact, Mrs Louise O’Sullivan, Principal on (02) 67654079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications addressed to: PO Box 3682, WEST TAMWORTH NSW 2340.
Close Date: 20th August 2013