Glenvale School in Victoria
Melbourne Campus - Primary
This is a choice Primary teaching position at the small, well appointed Glenvale School Melbourne Campus (P3 – 12), situated in an attractive woodland setting at Yarrambat.
VIT registration is essential with current CRC.
Commencement: Term 1, 2014, and continuing.
This is a full time position.
Our Teachers enjoy:
- good facilities
- a friendly staff room
- a yearly clothing allowance
- small class sizes
You should be:
- a wonderful teacher who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching
- well spoken and have excellent classroom management skills
- able to plan and develop programs that cater for individual needs and skills
- able to incorporate teaching and learning strategies in all subject areas
- able to show a vision, purpose and commitment to your vocational life.
The successful applicant will assist the senior Primary teacher, the Melbourne Campus Coordinator and the Melbourne Board in:
- achieving the goals and participating in the development of Glenvale School
- implementing school policies
- keeping up to date with current educational developments and initiatives
- maintaining accurate, updated and ongoing records/reports.
Glenvale School is a co-educational multi campus independent school in Victoria, with strong family values.
For further useful information, visit our website:
www.glenvaleschool.com.au/Glenvale/Publications.html and read the very detailed Annual Report, which includes specific Primary information, under the ‘News/Publications’ and the ‘Events’ section in the same page.
We are dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve their best within our small, caring family environment.
Applications should include a cover letter, full Curriculum Vitae and include 3 professional referees.
Any additional correspondence should be directed to:
Mr David Phillips
PO Box 285
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 8th of November