St Mark’s Anglican Community School, Hillarys
Primary School Teacher
Specialising in Christian Education
Part Time (0.6FTE). Commencing January 2014
Applications for this position close on Friday 23 September 2013 at 3.30pm
St Mark’s requires a suitably qualified and experienced Primary Teacher who can run the Christian Education programme across the Primary School. The successful applicant will report to the Head of the Primary School and work closely with the School’s Senior Chaplain. The initial appointment will be until the end of 2014. Ongoing employment will be dependent upon satisfactory performance and staffing requirements.
Key Selection Criteria
- Personal educational philosophy and beliefs about best practice in teaching and learning.
- The role of Christian Education in an Anglican School.
- How technologies can be incorporated in effective teaching and learning. Eg. Computers, Interactive
- Whiteboards, Digital Cameras and Data Projectors.
- The importance of Pastoral Care and its purposeful interpretation and implementation at the classroom level.
- Establishing positive relationships with students, parents and colleagues.
- Be able to demonstrate positive support for the School’s Christian ethos and values, as well as the extracurricular life of the School. Please refer to the School’s Values Statement on www.stmarks.wa.edu.au.
For more information on this role please visit the supporting document:http://www.stmarks.wa.edu.au/?site=ausLibraries/Documents/Web_Advert_Primary_Christian_Ed_Teacher.sflb.ashx
Click here to see more vacancies within our school: http://www.stmarks.wa.edu.au/?site=ausEmployment/CurrentPositions.aspx
Applications in writing (covering letter and CV) should be addressed to:
St Mark’s Anglican Community School
PO Box 231 HILLARYS WA 6923
Phone: (08) 9403 1302 Fax: (08) 9307 7577
Applications may also be submitted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Closing Date: 23rd September 2013