Our Lady Queen of Peace Primary School, Greystanes
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 27/09/2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following position.
The successful applicant will
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of and commitment to the Church’s Mission in Catholic Education
- Be committed to ongoing professional learning as a member of a learning community
- Be competent in using technology to enhance learning
- Demonstrate creative and innovative teaching practices in order to provide a stimulating learning environment which acknowledges the different learning styles of children
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Demonstrate Knowledge of current educational research theory and practice and a demonstrated ability to apply this to improve student’s learning in Literacy and Numeracy, in particular EMU.
- Be familiar with the use of data to inform teaching and learning
- Be willing to contribute to all aspects of the school community of OLQP
Name: Jane Misek
Phone: (02) 9631 1500
Send application email@example.com
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Close Date: 27th September 2013