Primary Teacher - Cranebrook
Corpus Christi Primary School in Cranebrook
- Commencing: Term 1, 2014
- Position status: Permanent/full-time
- Application closing date: 31/10/2013
We welcome applications from aspirational, energetic, innovative and passionate educators to work collaboratively with teachers and students in creating a vibrant, purposeful learning environment that meets ALL learner needs for the following vacancy to commence Term 1 2014: Teacher (1.0 FTE) Full Time / Permanent.
The successful applicants will
- have a sound knowledge of and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education
- have effective interpersonal skills and be prepared to work collaboratively as a member of a team in an agile learning space
- have competence with the use of technologies to enhance learning
- be committed to ongoing professional learning as a member of a professional learning community
- demonstrate creative and innovative teaching practices to provide a rich learning environment that acknowledges the different learning styles of children.
- be familiar with current theory and best practice in Literacy and Numeracy
- demonstrate an ability to use assessment data to inform learning and teaching
- be willing to contribute to the broader aspects of school life, outside of the classroom.
Name: Richard Blissenden
Phone: (02) 4729 2386
Send application to
The Principal, Mr. Richard Blissenden
Corpus Christi Primary School
By Email Only To - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Catholic Education Office Parramatta
Close Date: 31st October 2013