Primary Teacher - Parkes
Parkes Christian School in Parkes
Parkes Christian School is looking for a teacher who:
- Enjoys the professional challenge of working in a growing school with small classes.
- Wants to be part of a school that is making a difference in the lives of its students.
- Wants to be a part of a school with a strong community and pastoral care.
- Is a learning leader for the 21st century.
- Is a committed Christian with a desire to share their ability.
- Wants to work within a community where they are valued.
- Would love to be a part of a vibrant rural community with easy access to major centres such as Orange and Dubbo.
Parkes Christian School is currently seeking a full time Primary Teacher. Successful Primary teaching experience in NSW is essential. The position will commence Term 1, 2014.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual who is committed to the philosophy of Christian Education.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective.
- Have appropriate teaching qualifications.
- Be highly motivated and organised in the planning and delivery of curriculum.
- Have a passion to see each child achieve their potential.
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Have a commitment to pastoral care and extra-curricular activities.
- Be a committed Christian who is actively involved in the ministry of their current church.
Parkes Christian School is prepared to offer financial assistance towards relocation expenses to the successful candidate.
All teaching staff need to have appropriate accreditation with the NSW Institute of Teachers prior to commencement as well as new Working With Children Check.
Parkes Christian School is a co-educational, non-denominational Christian School with a current enrolment of 135 students. The school will commence Year 11 in 2014 and Year 12 in 2015.
The school is a ministry of Parkes Community Baptist Church and a member of Christian Schools Australia (CSA) and Association of Independent Schools (NSW.
All staff are committed Christians and see the school as part of their ministry to God.
For more information please contact
Mr Graham Hope, Principal
Phone: (02) 6862 4164
Parkes Christian School
Back Trundle Road
Parkes NSW 2870
Phone: 02 6862 4164
Fax: 02 6862 3744
Applications close 15 November 2013.