Primary Teacher Year 2
Primary Teacher Year 2
Al Siraat College in Victoria
Al Siraat College is a new Islamic P-12 School located in the Northern growth corridor of Melbourne.
Having made a significant impact since its Foundation Year in 2009 within the broader community, the College continues to expand apace with strong enrolment growth at all levels.
We are seeking innovative, energetic staff to enhance our already rich learning environment in fulfilling the unique vision of the College.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following teaching positions. A variety of subject combinations will be considered. Graduates are welcome to apply. All staff are generally expected to have homegroup duties in addition to teaching responsibilities. Please click on the link to view the position description for a general classroom and specialist teacher’s.
Please contact the College to discuss your suitability for this position. A Position Description will be provided upon request.
The Primary School continues to grow and in 2014 we will add 4 new classes. We are seeking 4 full-time primary teachers. While we have vacancies at Year 1, Year 4, Year 4 and Year 5/6 boys the final year level will be guided by the experience of the applicants and the current staff. Al Siraat opened the new Primary building this year providing state of the art learning spaces. A Primary School Co-ordinator will also commence in 2014 to provide additional support to the team and running of programs.
Al Siraat is seeking energetic and passionate educators to join our vibrant Primary Team.
We are keen to attract teachers that are:
- Able to demonstrate the ability to engage students;
- Capable of differentiating the curriculum;
- Self directed in creating a stimulating learning environment;
- Committed to raising student achievement;
- Internally resourceful: Have the creative drive within themselves to be resourceful;
- Team Players;
- Constant learners that reflect on their teaching practise to continually improve.;
- Open to new ideas, innovations and suggestions on how to improve their teaching;
- Committed to take on classroom management with maturity;
- Capable of building a positive rapport with students, staff and the school community;
- Willing to develop and participate in the College’s co-curricular program.
- The successful applicant will be involved in on-going professional development working in collaborative teams.
- All successful candidates will be expected to work in and support the Islamic ethos of the school.
How to apply:
Applications must include a cover letter, CV and three confidential referees and be emailed to email@example.com and marked for the attention of the Co-Principal, Mr Andrew Houghton, no later than Monday 4 November.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
45 Harvest Home Rd,
Epping VIC 3076
Closing Date: 4th November 2013