Primary Teachers (4 Positions) - WAUCHOPE
Primary Teachers (4 Positions)
St Joseph’s Primary School in Wauchope
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following positions:
3 x Full Time Permanent Teaching Positions
1 x Full Time Temporary Teaching Position
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- knowledge of and commitment to the Diocese of Lismore Contemporary Learning Framework
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community;
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Apply in writing to:
St Joseph’s Primary School
PO Box 9, Wauchope NSW 2446
Ph: (02) 66851745; Fax: (02) 65852867
Applications to be received by 3.00pm Friday 6 September 2013
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Close Date: 6/09/2013