Primary Teachers including ECE Trained (Full time & Part time)
Primary Teachers including ECE Trained
(Several positions both Full time & Part time Available)
St Columba Anglican School, Port Macquarie
All teachers are responsible to the Principal for supporting the day-to-day running of the academic, cultural, sporting and social aspects of the school. The Primary School includes students in Kindergarten to Year 6.
All teachers will actively assist in maintaining appropriate levels of student discipline and School tone in such a way that reinforces the high expectations of parents, Principal, Head of Primary and School Council.
- St Columba Anglican School appoints Christian staff, who are energetic, innovative and committed to the ethos of independent education.
- Successful applicants will be outstanding educators with demonstrated success in teaching, excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to pastoral care and curriculum development.
- It is expected that applicants will possess the ability to create an exciting and challenging learning environment.
- To be a visible presence at various School functions that take place throughout the year.
- Relevant qualifications and experience in learning support and/or gifted & talented education would be an advantage.
For more information please visit the detailed role description at: http://www.scas.nsw.edu.au/system/files/images/Primary%20School%20Role%20%202014_0.pdf?site=aus
How to apply:
Our employment section:
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
St Columba Anglican School
3 Iona Ave (off Major Innes Rd)
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Phone: (02) 6581 4188
Close Date: 31/08/2013