Primary Teachers - Port Macquarie
Full Time Temporary /Permanent Teaching Positions
St Joseph’s Primary School in Port Macquarie
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following positions: Full Time Temporary /Permanent Teaching Positions
Commencing 2014 school year.
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a demonstrated commitment to your current Parish community;
- be willing to teach Kindergarten to Year 6 and have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- have an understanding of the 21st century learner.
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers,
- dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning, in partnership with the parent community.
Expertise in Additional Needs, I.C.T, Early St.1/Stage 1 and contemporary pedagogies valued.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to:
St Joseph’s Primary School
PO Box 54
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Ph: (02) 65833848 Fax: (02) 65836976
Applications must be received by 3.00pm, 18 September 2013
Child protection legislation requires the preferred applicants be subject to employment screening.An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.