Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Primary School in Merebin
The requirements for principals in the Diocese of Ballarat include:
- Membership of the Catholic Church and regular participation in the sacramental life of the faith community.
- An understanding of and demonstrated commitment to Catholic Education
- A period of recent experience in a leadership role within education
- Academic qualifications additional to teacher training and/or successful participation in appropriate post‐graduate professional development activities. eg. Leadership, Theology/Religious Education.
- Registration as a teacher with the Victorian Institute of Teaching. (For interstate applicants, demonstration that you meet the requirements and are pursuing this).
- Normally a minimum of ten years relevant experience in education.
- Accreditation to Teach Religious Education in a Catholic School (CECV Policy 1.7).
- Completion of a successful criminal records check (this will be carried out, when required, by the CEO).
- Completion of a declaration, according to the requirements of the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority, regarding freedom from bankruptcy.
- A demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development.
- These requirements need to be evidenced in your application to be considered for a local selection panel.
For more information and application pack please visit:
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Closing Date: 1st November 2013