Head of Boarding
St Teresa’s College, Abergowrie
Applicants for the position of Head of Boarding at St Teresa’s College, Abergowrie should write to demonstrate how you would meet the following criteria:
- Strong support for the Catholic ethos of the College
- Demonstrated cultural competencies in working with and developing relationships with Indigenous young men, their families and communities.
- Understand the diversities in traditional and contemporary Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures.
- A qualification in Residential Care, Education or Youth Welfare.
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership experience.
Situated in the beautiful Herbert River Valley, west of Ingham North Queensland, St Teresa’s College Abergowrie is a Boys’ Secondary Boarding College with 160 students enrolled. The College has a strong commitment to educating Indigenous Students.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and experienced secondary school leaders for the role of College Principal at St Teresa’s College.
An attractive remuneration package of up to $201k:
- A salary range of $158k to $171k (including maximum superannuation benefits)
- The provision of a fully maintained residence and use of a motor vehicle.
Please send your application marked “Private and Confidential”
How to apply;
For further information and an application package please visit our website or contact Sue Blake, Employment Services Officer on T: 07 4773 0946 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Catholic Education Office of Townsville
2 Gardenia Ave, Kirwan, Queensland 4817
Phone: (07) 47730946
Closing date: 20th September 2013