Principal - St Augustine's Maryborough
St Augustine’s Primary, Maryborough
Catholic Education Office – Ballarat
The Diocese of Ballarat is a diverse and geographically extensive Diocese, which covers the western third of Victoria. Catholic schools have a valued and rich tradition of education to countless thousands of students spanning the past 150 years. Today there are sixty eight primary and secondary schools educating fifteen thousand two hundred students in communities across the Diocese
Principal - St Augustine’s Maryborough
The requirement for principals in the Diocese of Ballarat Include:
- Membership of the Catholic Church and regular participation in the sacramental life of the faith community.
- An understanding of and demonstrated commitment to Catholic Education
- A period of recent experience in a leadership role within education
- Academic qualifications additional to teacher training and/or successful participation in appropriate post-graduate professional development activities. eg. Leadership, Theology/Religious Education.
- Registration as a teacher with the Victorian Institute of Teaching. (For interstate applicants, demonstration that you meet the requirements and are pursuing this).
- Normally a minimum of ten years relevant experience in education.
- Accreditation to Teach Religious Education in a Catholic School (CECV Policy 1.7).
- Completion of a successful criminal records check (this will be carried out, when required, by the CEO).
- Completion of a declaration, according to the requirements of the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority, regarding freedom from bankruptcy.
- A demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development.
For further information contact the Executive Officer, Peter Kerwan, on 03 5337 7123 or download an application package from www.ceoballarat.catholic.edu.au
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Closing date: 19/08/2013