Guardian Early Learning Group
A unique opportunity exists at Sunkids Children’s Centre – Palmwoods for highly motivated, early childhood professional as a Qualified Assistant.
To apply, applicants must:.
- Hold a Certificate III in Childrens Services.
- Current Blue Card + Emergency Asthma and First Aid Certificate.
- Experience in all age groups as an Assistant is essential.
The successful applicants will:
- Become part of a highly motivated team to deliver a high quality, emergent curriculum.
- Put the best interests of children first.
- Be able to provide a safe and stimulating environment.
- To provide the children with a fun, nurturing and stimulating educational program.
- Experience offering Emergent Curriculum is preferred however training will be given.
We can offer you:
- Regular support and advice by an experienced and skilled support team.
- Free uniforms.
- A career path by becoming part of an established group of centres operating in Queensland.
- Professional development and mentoring.
Visit the Sunkids website at www.sunkids.com.au for more information about Sunkids.
How to Apply
To apply email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the job title as the subject.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Close Date: 30th August 2013