Qualified Child Care Educator – Madeley
Qualified Child Care Educator
Camp Australia, Madeley
Camp Australia is the leader in Before & After school care programs and we’re still growing! We now seek a childcare educator in Madeley!
Our Before and After school care program in Madeley is a relatively large program; with around 30 children attending every morning and up 50 in the afternoon. We require a dedicated team player looking to grow their career in the childcare industry. This position will see you starting out as an assistant and trained into a coordinator role.
About the Program
- Located at a local primary school in Madeley
- Dedicated Camp Australia room where children’s artwork covers the walls
- Large oval and 2 play grounds
- Well stocked program with ample craft and sporting resources
- Friendly, fun and supportive team of childcare educators
- The children and staff create themed programs each week (this week is space week)
- Variety of health food and snacks for the kids – Including Milkshake Mondays!
About the Position
- Assisting the coordinator in running a variety of craft and sporting activities
- Developing strong relationships with children and their families
- Sharing ideas and helping to create a program plan that is fun, exciting and meaningful to the kids
- Preparing food and snacks – Even running cooking classes with the kids!
- Ensuring the program is compliant with NQF regulations
- Qualification in children’s services - Cert IV in OSHC or higher (also includes education degrees)
- Availability to work Monday – Friday (7am – 9am & 2pm – 6pm)
- Have a genuine passion for working with the children
- Hold a Working with Children Check card
- Have or be willing to obtain a Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a level 2 First Aid certificate including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
Why work with Camp Australia?
- Children are the number 1 priority and your time will be spent with the kids - not grocery shopping or doing administration
- Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Childcare experience though our tailored career development programs, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing date: 17/09/2013