Qualified Childhood Educator - Redhill
Qualified Childhood Educator
Camp Australia - Redhill
Passionate about early learning? A qualified early childhood educator is required in our Outside School Hour’s program at a prestigious private school
- Gain work life balance- no long hours
- Join the leading national OSHC provider
- Career progression, tailored training and personal support program
This Early Learning program located in Red Hill is set in a learning space tailored to the needs of young and active children ranging from 3-5yrs old. Camp Australia prides itself on providing well-resourced programs focused on developing the overall wellbeing of children, fostering a healthy, active lifestyle, and learning new skills all while having fun! You will enjoy the supportive school community as well as a collaborative team culture in the service.
As an assistant you will support the Service Coordinator in planning and coordinating fun, innovative and stimulating activities, build strong relationships with the children, parents and broader school community. You will demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or overseas relevant qualification( Must be assessed by ACECQA)
- Be available Monday to Friday ( 7-9am & 2:30- 6pm)
- Hold a Working with Vulnerable people check
- Hold a Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
- Hold a Certified Supervisor certificate or be willing to apply for one
Camp Australia Pledge:
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Child care experience through our tailored career development program, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits. Our focus is on building a family of motivated child care professionals who are growth oriented and looking to build on their child care experiences as the company grows.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing date: 17/09/2013