Qualified Diploma Educator / Room Leader
Qualified Diploma Educator / Room Leader required ASAP
Charterhouse Education in Victoria
Are you seeking a permanent, full time position working in a Centre that is creative and unique?
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated educator that is seeking to work in a natural environment that encourages each child’s capacities for thinking and feeling through the medium of play?
Are you seeking to work within a supportive team who holds similar philosophies and values each individual’s strengths?
If you have answered YES to the questions above, then we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in your application, you will have;
- A minimum qualification of Diploma in Children’s Services
- Knowledge of Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid Certificate and Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management
- Valid Working Visa to work full time in Australia
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in using technology and well developed computer skills
- The ability to work effectively as a part of a team
- A high level of initiative and a commitment to continuous learning
The successful applicant will be entitled to;
- Continuous training and development
- Full time teaching position
- Technology advanced resources
- Great staff to child ratio
- Working within a supportive and collaborative team
- Excellent pay and working conditions
If you believe that you have the right qualifications and the experience to take on this amazing role then please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your updated CV.
Closing Date: 10th October 2013