Recruitment Officer - McMahons Point
Only about children, McMahons Point
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven Recruitment Officer to join the expanding team at Only About Children. A passion for people and customer service and a desire to learn are required to ensure your success in this role. This position is not for the faint at heart - it’s a fast paced role where you will be challenged each day.
There are currently 25 childcare centres under the Only About Children umbrella and our Recruitment Team is a vital part of the organisation, ensuring that we provide a strong internal service to all that we come into contact with. Our department is growing and exciting things are happening for the business in 2013 and we want YOU to be a part of the change. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday in our McMahons Point Head Office to work between the hours of 7:00am and 3:30pm..
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Recruitment Specialist and solely overseeing a busy temp desk
- Filling a high volume of casual shifts each day
- Daily communication with our Centre Directors
- Screen and phone interview new applicants
- Casual candidate primary contact and support
- Reply to candidate queries
- Casual candidate database management
- Facilitate weekly Casual Induction training
- General administration support
Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal applicant for this role will be passionate, self-motivated, confident and not afraid of the phone! You will need to possess excellent communication skills and be able to interact with candidates and colleagues effectively. Specifically we are looking for someone who is ambitious, determined and understands the importance of getting the job done.
- Previous recruitment experience as a Resourcer or Consultant
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ongoing commitment and passion to be an expert professional in your field
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Current drivers licence
- Knowledge and/or experience in the childcare industry would be an advantage
This role offers an attractive combination of recruitment and general administration responsibilities, whilst working as part of a friendly and supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be mentored by a team of well-rounded recruitment professionals.
If you are keen to make an impact in a fast paced, performance driven environment while setting out on your recruitment career journey- apply today!
To apply submit your cover letter & resume to Sarah Broderick,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Number 1238KS2
Closing date for applications: 09/08/2013