Marian Catholic College in Kenthurst
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 15/11/2013
Permanent fulltime position available from 2014 for an enthusiastic Regligious Education / English Teacher.
- Qualifications: Degree with English and/or Religious Education majors
- Post graduate qualifications in Religious Education or equivalent
- Accreditation to teach Religious Education in the Parramatta Diocese
- Experience in teaching HSC Studies of Religion and junior Religious Education
- Marian College will complete the transition to a 1:1 iPad program in 2014. For this reason all applicants are required to have a strong knowledge of digital technology and the skills and enthusiasm needed to integrate technology creatively in the curriculum to enhance student engagement and learning. A sound knowledge of 21st century pedagogies is essential along with an understanding and ability to differentiate learning experiences to meet the diverse learning needs and abilities of students.
Name: Andrew Howe
Phone: (02) 9654 6700
Send application to
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 November including:
- Letter of application addressing the position criteria
- Full CV with copies of all academic transcripts
- Names and full contact details of three referees, including the Principal of the most recent school at which you are/have been employed.
Marian Catholic College
28 Annangrove Rd
Close Date: 15th November 2013