RETAIL SERVICES TEACHER (Temporary Full Time position) - Port Macquarie
RETAIL SERVICES TEACHER (Temporary Full Time position) -
Newman Senior Technical College, Port Macquarie
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position at NEWMAN SENIOR TECHNICAL COLLEGE Temporary Full Time position, RETAIL SERVICES
Newman Senior Technical College Port Macquarie is looking for a full-time temporary Retail Services
Teacher for Terms 1,2 and 3, 2014, to join our specialised staff in providing innovative education leading to further study and employment.
Newman Senior Technical College is the largest senior secondary College on the NSW North Coast with one of the highest VET course enrolments in NSW. The College is a specialist facility providing students with opportunities to achieve their HSC and national qualifications.
As a Retail Services Teacher you will bring your experience in developing a creative and inclusive curriculum enabling students to reach their full potential.
To be considered for the role it is preferable that you should have:
- SIR20212 Certificate II in Retail Services;
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment ;
- Senior First Aid certificate;
- Teaching qualification;
- A commitment to inclusive teaching practice and social justice;
- An understanding of current pedagogical thinking and research;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team;
- Take a lead in the development, delivery, assessment and evaluation of the program;
- To engage in face-to-face teaching as well as non-teaching tasks associated with teaching in a school.
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools.
Written applications addressing your skills and experiences in the above mentioned responsibilities should be forwarded to:
Mr Stephen Pares
Newman Senior Technical College
PO Box 442
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Phone: (02) 65803800 Fax (02) 65803888
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Wednesday, 30th October, 2013
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS OFFICE
Diocese of Lismore