Revision techniques to help your students master the art of revision. We’ve put together a collection of free revision aids including Jedi mind-trick revision lesson ideas, revision games, the 10 commandments of exam success and ways to identify personal learning styles as well as subject-specific revision guides.
- TES has teamed up with motivational speaker Lee Jackson to produce a series of videos designed to get even the most reluctant reviser on course for exam season.
- Put your students into groups and give each one a different topic to revise before playing this wonderfully adaptable revision game.
- Use a different kind of Force to get your students to revise with this Jedi Mind Trick lesson plan, which will help them learn revision techniques.
- Reassuring revision guidance and advice to help you prepare your students for their exams.
- Talk your students through revision styles, planning and exam techniques with this recommended revision booklet.
- Top tips and tricks on study skills and techniques based on different learning styles.
- A selection of ideas to help you teach examination skills and motivate students to reach their full potential.
- Take a look at this PDF resource for the top 10 pieces of advice students will need as they prepare for the exams.
- A simple but effective maths revision tool that can be adapted for individual learning levels.
- A brilliant serious of revision games to get your students in the mood for revision, including bingo, hangman and noughts and crosses.
- A great set of lesson plans for active revision sessions which can be adapted to any lesson topic for GCSE or KS3.
- Some excellent revision activities based on individual learning styles.
- A very helpful timetable and some revision information sheets – suitable for Key Stage 4.
- This PowerPoint lesson gives suggestions on how to teach about learning styles. It includes theories and examples.
- Organise your students into groups that reflect their preferred learning style – and help them to learn from one another.
- A revision tutorial to help students consider different revision techniques and how to use them.