Carinity Baptist Community Services, Greythorne
Carinity (formerly Queensland Baptist Care) is a not-for-profit organisation which is currently entering into a time of great growth and expansion. Within this period of growth Carinity’s Aged Care sector is growing financially, geographically and in reputation. Carinity provides a range of other community services as well as aged care, including counselling, schools, accommodation for homeless youth, and disability respite services through its staff of approximately 1000 employees.
About the Role
Carinity Aged Care has a vacancy for a Roster Clerk to join the team at Carinity Aged Care – Brookfield, located in Brookfield. This is a part time role, which is responsible for the coordination of fortnightly staff rosters in rostering software, as well as giving general administrative support to the Care Manager, residents, families and other staff.
Carinity Aged Care – Brookfield is located in the western suburbs of Brisbane in a semi-rural setting where peace and tranquillity become a treasured way of life. The 180 bed aged care centre caters beds for high care, low care and dementia specific care residents, providing quality care to each and every resident.
Benefits of joining the team at Carinity include:
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- On-going Professional Development and training
- Not-for-profit organisation with a culture of caring for others
To be successful in this role, the following criteria should be met:
- Ability to work within the Christian ethos and framework of Carinity
- Certificate III in Business Administration or similar relevant qualification would be desired
- Experience in the use of Kronos rostering software is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the rostering of staff, including the ability to utilise a computerised rostering system advantageous
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of office administration is preferred
- Highly developed verbal, telephone and written communication skills, including the ability to write in business English is preferred
- Displays compassion for the elderly and diplomacy when dealing with residents and potential residents and their families
- Current National Criminal History Record Check or willingness to obtain
- Current Drivers License
How to apply;
Visit Working with us at www.carinity.org.au to apply or to view more information, including the position description. Applicants should include a resume and a brief cover letter addressing the above-listed requirements. To discuss this position please contact Nadia Fletcher, Care Manager on 07 3374 7114, during business hours only.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
53 Prospect Rd, Gaythorne Q 4051
PO Box 6164, Mitchelton Q 4053
P (07) 3550 3737
F (07) 3550 3730
Applications close Monday 16 September 2013.