Glenvale Education Inc in Broadmeadows
Glenvale Education is a private RTO delivering courses from the Business and Financial Services Training Packages to Diploma level. We are also involved with VET in Schools. This is a choice position. Our Offices are situated in the Northcorp Business Park in Broadmeadows.
We are looking for a motivated professional with relevant skills and experience to ensure delivery of quality VET programs and the maintenance of a compliant, client focused RTO.
Commencement: Early 2014
Contract: 1 year. Further extensions with some role changes could be available.
Minimum requirement: TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
To be successful you will need:
- previous RTO management experience
- experience managing and training a team
- current knowledge of AQTF
- an understanding of VRQA compliance and auditing
You will need the skill to develop:
- programs in line with training package and industry requirements
- policies and procedures
- a marketing strategy
It would be a decided advantage to have:
- additional relevant industry skills and qualifications
- knowledge of VET in School programs
- excellent computer skills and attention to detail
- customer service and communication skills
- experience with Video Conferencing
Glenvale RTO has a close association with Glenvale School whose students have won many Australian Vocational Student Prize Awards in the past 5 years.
Applications should include a cover letter, full Curriculum Vitae and include 3 referees, two of whom should be professional.
Any additional correspondence should be directed to:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Doug Burgess
Glenvale Education Inc
Close Date: 23rd October 2013