School Support Officer – Administration – Campbelltown
School Support Officer – Administration
St John The Evangelist Catholic Parish Primary School, Campbelltown
A permanent part time position (25 hours per week) commencing 9 September 2013. This position exists to support the Principal and Senior School Support Officer. The successful applicant will be responsible for general school office duties, liaising between parents, students and members of teaching and support staff, and supporting the management of the non-educational work of the school, including school finances.
- willingness to actively support the Catholic ethos
- proficiency in word processing skills
- proficiency in Microsoft office suite applications
- previous experience in an office environment
- excellent written and oral communication
- ability to work under limited supervision
- ability to work in a team environment
- demonstrated ability to interact positively with students
- helpful and co-operative approach working in a team environment and with parents
- current First Aid Certificate
- ability to deal with matters in a confidential manner
- ability to prioritise and organise work tasks, and complete promptly and efficiently in a very busy office environment.
- Certificate III in Education Support
- experience in SAS (school financial package)
Salary and conditions are in accordance with the School Support Staff (Country & Regional Dioceses) Enterprise Agreement 2011.
Application forms are available from the School and should be returned to the Principal, along with a written response to the selection criteria.
Applications close 30 August 2013
St John The Evangelist Catholic Parish Primary School
Kindergarten to Year 6 serving the Campbelltown Parish with an enrolment of approximately 567 pupils
Application forms are available from the CEO website or the school and should be returned to the Principal. Further information can be obtained from the Principal.
The position is child-related work. NSW Child Protection Legislation requires that new employees in child-related work must apply for the new Working With Children Check and obtain their clearance for paid work with children.
Applicants must be suitably qualified and able to demonstrate a commitment to the aims of Catholic education and to excellence in learning and teaching.
The CEO is an EEO employer and supports flexible work arrangements for employees.
For Employment Information Package and application forms, please go to: http://www.dow.catholic.edu.au/employment_Forms.htm?site=aus
Closing date: 30/08/13