SCIENCE LEADER OF LEARNING - 1PT
Science Leader of Learning - 1PT
Marian Catholic College in Kenthurst
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 15/11/2013
Permanent Fulltime position available for 2014 a Science Leader of Learning (1PT).
- Familiarity and experience with curriculum design and programming
- A knowledge of, and willingness to engage with, the National Science curriculum agenda
- Capacity to teach and mentor others across all areas of Science including Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the senior school.
- Strong people skills and the capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues within the Science KLA and as part of the middle-management team of the College
- Marian College will complete the transition to a 1:1 iPad program in 2014. For this reason all applicants are required to have a strong knowledge of digital technology and the skills and enthusiasm needed to integrate technology creatively in the curriculum to enhance student engagement and learning. A sound knowledge of 21st century pedagogies is essential along with an understanding and ability to differentiate learning experiences to meet the diverse learning needs and abilities of students.
Name: Melissa Royal
Phone: (02) 9654 6700
Send application to
Apply by email to email@example.com no later than 15 November including:
- Letter of application addressing the position criteria
- Full CV with copies of all academic transcripts
- Names and full contact details of three referees, including the Principal of the most recent school at which you are/have been employed.
Marian Catholic College
28 Annangrove Rd
Close Date: 15th November 2013