Science Teacher - Hassall Grove
St Clare’s Catholic High School in Hassall Grove
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 11/10/2013
The successful applicant will join a committed, cohesive team. It is envisaged that the successful applicant will be committed to the Catholic ethos of St Clare’s and utilisation of effective learning and teaching strategies and technologies to enhance 21st century pedagogy.
- Ability and willingness to teach a variety of teaching/learning strategies.
- Confidence in integrating technology into the curriculum.
- Proven experience in maintaining and improving the high performance of students.
- Work collaboratively with students and staff.
- Readiness to participate in ongoing professional development offered by the school.
- A strong commitment to the Catholic faith in practice and lifestyle, witness and modelling.
Name: Julie Alessi
Phone: (02) 9835 2466
Send application to
via email to: email@example.com
When applying for this position please mention “TES AUSTRALIA”
Catholic Education Office of Parramatta
Close Date: 11th October 2013