SENIOR PRIMARY TEACHER (22 JANUARY-3 DECEMBER 2014)
Senior Primary Teacher
(22 January -3 December 2014)
Marist Collegein in Ashgrove
The College has a vacancy for a Senior Primary Teacher from 22 January-3 December 2014, replacing a Teacher who will be on approved leave.
Applicants must be registered to teach in Queensland.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Demonstrated excellent teaching practice
- Accreditation to teach Religious Education in a Catholic school
- Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICTs into teaching and learning
- Willingness to participate in the College’s extensive co-curricular program
- Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College.
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
Marist College Ashgrove is a smoke-free working environment.
Applications close 3pm Monday 16 September, 2013.
For more information and how to apply please visit: http://www.marash.qld.edu.au/employment-opportunities/272-senior-primary-teacher-22-january-3-december-2014.html?site=aus
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Frasers Road Ashgrove Q 4060
PO Box 82 ASHGROVE Q 4060
P: 07 3858 4555
F: 07 3858 4502
Close Date: 16/09/2013