SENIOR SCHOOL TEACHING POSITION-7-10 Science, Physics Teacher
Senior School Teaching Position- 7-10 Science, Physics Teacher
Kambala in New South Wales
Permanent Full Time commencing 24 January 2014
Kambala is an Early Learning to Year 12 Anglican girls’ day and boarding school in Rose Bay, Sydney offering both the HSC and International Baccalaureate Diploma. Kambala is adynamic learning community that encourages students to achieve personal excellence in a supportive and secure environment.
Kambala is seeking an enthusiastic, talented teaching professional to join our dynamic Science faculty. Preference will be given to suitable applicants with qualifications and experience in successfully teaching 7-10 Science and Year 12 Physics courses. The ability to teach IB Physics would be a distinct advantage in an applicant.
The successful applicant will:
- possess a strong academic record
- be an effective classroom teacher with an excellent understanding of Physics and Science curricula and pedagogy
- be knowledgeable about the effective use of ICT in the classroom in order to improve student learning outcomes
- be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is passionate about the teaching of Physics and Science
- has a natural rapport with staff and girls
- has the ability to engage students and inspire them to obtain the best results
- will support the co-curricular and pastoral care programs at the school
- will actively support the ethos of this Anglican Independent School
- have a commitment to ongoing professional learning.
How to Apply:
For further information and to apply visit our website: www.kambala.nsw.edu.au
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
794 New South Head Road
Closing Date: 14th October 2013