Toowoomba Preparatory School in Toowoomba
Teacher Positions – 2014
The Toowoomba Anglican College and Preparatory School has recently received accreditation to offer secondary education with Year 8 commencing in 2014, Year 9 in 2015, and so on until the full K – 12 structure is in place by 2018. The school was founded in 1911 and celebrates a rich tradition of excellence in academic and boarding provisions.
The school is seeking applications from dynamic and passionate educators for the following teaching position of Senior Science
The successful applicants will:-
- be eligible for teacher registration in Queensland and have a demonstrated understanding and experience of contemporary curriculum and teaching practice
- display enthusiasm for the teaching profession and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- have empathy with young adolescents and the ability to motivate and develop them through extra-curricular activities
- demonstrate experience in teaching across primary and secondary year levels
- possess strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate easily with parents and other personnel across the school and the wider community
How to apply;
Applicants need to subscribe to the ideals and practices of the Anglican Church of Australia and be keen to further its Mission in working with students from rural, remote and overseas locations.
Interested applicants are to send a full CV which includes the names and contact details of three referees, with a covering letter, to Mrs Brooke Cleary, Assistant to Head of School, Toowoomba Anglican College and Preparatory School, 2 Campbell Street Toowoomba Qld 4350.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
2 Campbell Street,
Toowoomba Qld 4350
Phone: 07 4639 8111
Close Date: 11th October 2013