SPECIAL NEEDS - LEARNING SUPPORT TEACHER
Special Needs - Learning Support Teacher
Marian Catholic College in Kenthurst
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 15/11/2013
Permanent fulltime position available in 2014 for a Special Needs Learning Support Teacher.
- Qualifications: Masters in Special Education or equivalent
- Experience in supporting high needs students
- Understanding of curriculum and experience in personalising the learning
- Strong IT skills and the capacity to utilise and work with iPads in the classroom
- Superior people skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Marian College will complete the transition to a 1:1 iPad program in 2014. For this reason all applicants are required to have a strong knowledge of digital technology and the skills and enthusiasm needed to integrate technology creatively in the curriculum to enhance student engagement and learning. A sound knowledge of 21st century pedagogies is essential along with an understanding and ability to differentiate learning experiences to meet the diverse learning needs and abilities of students.
Name: Allyson Blinman
Phone: (02) 9654 6700
Send application to
Apply by email to email@example.com no later than 15 November including:
- Letter of application addressing the position criteria
- Full CV with copies of all academic transcripts
- Names and full contact details of three referees, including the Principal of the most recent school at which you are/have been employed.
Marian Catholic College
28 Annangrove Rd
Close Date: 15th November 2013