SPORTS GAP ASSISTANT
Sports GAP Assistant
Gippsland Grammar, Sale
Position: Sports GAP Assistant
Appointed by: The Principal
Responsible to: The Deputy Principal - Head of Garnsey Campus
The Head of Sport
The Head of PE / Health
Location: Garnsey Campus
This position is managed by co-operation between the Head of Sport or the Head of PE/Health.
1. Sporting and Physical Education Program
- Assist with all the Senior School major sporting commitments. These will include the major House carnivals, athletics, swimming and cross-country and the inter-school meetings for athletics, swimming and cross-country.
- Assist in the conduct of the Senior School Thursday sport program including the preparation of choices and lists, sporting kits, the issue of these kits for sport and the receipt and return of the kits to the sport store.
- Assist the Head of Sport and the Head of Physical Education in the organisation of the sport store.
- Assist in the conduct of the Physical Education program.
- Provide assistance to the Teacher in charge of Athletics, Cross Country and Swimming with the organisation of teams and events.
- Assist the Teachers in charge of sporting teams including Aerobics and Netball.
- To assist at all swimming lessons where additional staff are required for supervision.
- Assist with photocopying as required.
- Assist as directed with clerical duties when required.
3. Other Duties
- Assist other departments as requested during School holiday periods.
- As directed by the Deputy Principal – Head of Garnsey Campus, Head of Sport and/or Head of Physical Education / Health.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
PO Box 465
Closing date: Friday 20 September 2013