- A step-by-step guide to planting a patio pot with photo support.
- Slideshows with high-quality photos that could be used as discussion points or to introduce a topic.
- This video shows a farmer fetching in his cattle ready for calving in the spring, then goes on to show how piglets are born all year round.
- A PowerPoint lesson looking at various types spring flowers. Includes clearly presented photos and simple questions.
- Beautiful collection of photos with captions and springtime words.
- A short video on what happens on a farm at spring time.
- A selection of slides containing images, poems and text on the changes that happen during spring.
- Introduce the new season with these spring-themed songs and poems.
- Tips for introducing wild flowers into your school grounds.
- A good way of getting pupils to think about the elements throughout the year and how their senses work.
- A PowerPoint presentation on what happens in nature during spring.
- Explore the world of seeds and plant growth this spring.
- A wide selection of seasonal activities based on spring and life cycles.
- A video from the RSPB illustrating what we can expect from nature during spring.
- Explore the outdoors and experience the changes taking place during spring with this selection of resources from the Woodland Trust.
- Page borders for use in spring themed art or English lessons.
- Solve the clues to complete this seasonal crossword.
- Explore the symbolism of nature in Wordsworth’s Daffodils.
- Find out about the life cycle and habitats of deer in the UK and how their populations are managed.
- PowerPoint presentation on the main parts of a plant and their uses.