STAGE 2 TEACHER – TEMPORARY
Stage 2 Teacher - Temporary
Catholic Education Office, Parramatta
Position status: Temporary/full-time until end of 2013
Application closing date: 26/08/2013
The position requires a qualified teacher who is passionate and highly motivated to make a difference to the learning outcomes of all students.
- Sound knowledge of the Church’s mission in Catholic Education.
- Ability to demonstrate active support and commitment to the mission of the Catholic Church.
- Knowledge and understanding of the pedagogy of Religious Education.
- Deep understanding of literacy and numeracy acquisition and competency in implementing Focus160 strategies is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of positive behaviour management strategies in promoting a positive learning environment and engagement of students in learning.
- Commitment to working collaboratively with staff, students and parents to provide a rich learning environment.
- Commitment to inclusive education, developing the learning of all students.
- Ability to use innovative ICT to engage students in learning.
- A commitment to participating in professional learning and contributing to the learning of colleagues.
Name: Narelle Cartwright, Acting Principal
Phone: (02) 9626 1328
St Joseph’s Primary School
78 Alex Avenue
Schofields NSW 2762
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Closing date: 26/08/2013