Carinity Baptist Community Services, Queensland
Carinity (formerly Queensland Baptist Care) is a not-for-profit organisation which is currently entering into a time of great growth and expansion. Within this period of growth Carinity’s Aged Care sector is growing financially, geographically and in reputation. Carinity provides a range of other community services as well as aged care, including counselling, schools, accommodation for homeless youth, and disability respite services through its staff of approximately 1000 employees.
About the Role
Carinity Aged Care – Hilltop has vacancies for Support Services staff to join their team on a Part Time and Casual basis. A member of the Support Services team provides effective and efficient support in Kitchen/Servery, and Laundry services within the Aged Care Facility, meeting the physical needs of residents.
Carinity Aged Care – Hilltop is located on a beautiful 2 ½ acre block overlooking the city and Victoria Park, offering both quiet and convenience.
Benefits of joining the team at Carinity include:
- Access to Salary Packaging (for Permanent Employees Only)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Not-for-profit organisation with a culture of caring for others
To be successful in this role, the following criteria should be met:
- Ability to work within the Christian ethos and framework of Carinity
- Experience in the operation of Kitchen/Servery and Laundry equipment preferred
- Certification and/or similar experience in the hospitality and/or Health & Aged Care industry
- Ability to be a team player, working collaboratively with others, contributing to team success
- Displays a compassion and genuine interest in caring for the elderly, supporting their dignity and independence
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current National Criminal History Record Check or willingness to obtain
How to apply;
Visit Working with us at www.carinity.org.au to apply or to view more information, including the position description. Applicants should include a resume and a brief cover letter addressing the requirements listed in the Position Description (Essential Competencies and Experiences). To discuss this position please contact Anna Heppell, HR Administration Officer, on 07 3550 3710, during business hours only.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
53 Prospect Rd, Gaythorne Q 4051
PO Box 6164, Mitchelton Q 4053
P (07) 3550 3737
F (07) 3550 3730
Applications Close Monday 9th September 2013