Wollongong Flexible Learning Centre in Sydney
The Teacher reports to the Head of Campus and Director, Youth+. He/she has delegated responsibility to develop and maintain learning and social inclusion responses of the campus. This includes:
- Planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs for young people in both middle and senior phases of secondary education.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the FLC’s objectives and planning
- Contributing to the establishment and maintenance of a supportive school environment
All applicants will require or be eligible for:
- Registration with the New South Wales College of Teachers
- Positive Working with Children clearance
Teachers from either a primary and/or secondary school background will be considered.
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 6 November 2013 and need to include:
- A response to the selection criteria (listed below)
- A current resume outlining previous experience and skills (including Teachers Registration details)
- Two referees (including contact details). Please include a referee from current or most recent place of employment.
Queries for further information should be directed to Zoe Surawski 0428 967 843 or Peter Tracy 0458 335 405.
Youth+ supports the rights of children and young people and is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment directed at ensuring their safety and wellbeing. All applicants for these positions will be subject to EREA screening procedures.
Closing Date: 6th November 2013