Teacher of English, Permanent, Full –time
Teacher of English, Permanent, Full -time
St Peters College in Adelaide
Job Description / Criteria:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification (which, for teaching English, includes study of Literature).
- Hold current registration with the South Australian Teachers’ Registration Board.
- Experience in teaching English at Junior and Senior Secondary level.
- Evidence to be provided of completed training in Responding to Abuse and Neglect and Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the central role well-being plays in enabling all boys to flourish.
- Possess and demonstrate a commitment to the principles and practices of WH&S, Equal Opportunity and Risk Management
How to apply:
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing Date: 4th October 2013