TEACHER OF FILM AND TELEVISION AND ENGLISH - ASHGROVE
Teacher of Film and Television and English (commencement 1 January 2014)
Marist College in Ashgrove
The College has a vacancy for a Teacher of Film and TV and English from 1 January 2014. This is a full-time, continuing position.
Applicants must be registered to teach in Queensland.
The ideal applicant will have:
1. Demonstrated capacity to teach Film and Television and English
2. Capacity and willingness to teach Religious Education if required
3. Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICTs into teaching and learning
4. Willingness to contribute to the College’s extensive co-curricular program
5. Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College.
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
Marist College Ashgrove is a non-smoking working environment.
Applications close 3pm Monday, 16 September 2013.
For more information and how to apply please visit: http://www.marash.qld.edu.au/employment-opportunities/275-teacher-of-drama-and-english-2014-contract-2.html?site=aus
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Frasers Road Ashgrove Q 4060
PO Box 82 ASHGROVE Q 4060
P: 07 3858 4555
F: 07 3858 4502