TEACHER OF FILM AND TELEVISION AND ENGLISH (COMMENCEMENT 1 JANUARY 2014)
Teacher of Film and Television and English (commencement 1 January 2014)
Marist College in Ashgrove
The College has a vacancy for a Teacher of Film and TV and English from 1 January 2014. This is a full-time, continuing position.
Applicants must be registered to teach in Queensland.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Demonstrated capacity to teach Film and Television and English
- Capacity and willingness to teach Religious Education if required
- Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICTs into teaching and learning
- Willingness to contribute to the College’s extensive co-curricular program
- Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College.
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
Marist College Ashgrove is a non-smoking working environment.
Applications close 3pm Monday, 16 September 2013.
For more information and how to apply please visit: http://www.marash.qld.edu.au/employment-opportunities/275-teacher-of-drama-and-english-2014-contract-2.html?site=aus
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Frasers Road Ashgrove Q 4060
PO Box 82 ASHGROVE Q 4060
P: 07 3858 4555
F: 07 3858 4502
Close Date: 16/09/2013