TEACHER OF JAPANESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE - Kellyville
TEACHER OF JAPANESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
Our Lady of the Angels Primary School in Kellyville
- Commencing: as soon as possible
- Position status: Temporary/part-time
- Application closing date: 7/11/2013
This position is for 0.2 FTE teacher of Japanese language and culture at OLA Rouse Hill in conjunction with 0.4 at St Matthew’s at Windsor. This is negotiable with the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated the commitment and ability to:-
- create learning environments enriched by Catholic faith and values
- work collaboratively in an agile learning space
- plan, evaluate and reflect on educational programs as a member of a team
- be innovative in classroom practice and student management
- develop rich learning tasks utilising all available learning technologies (Apple Mac platform preferred)
- address individual student needs, passions and creativity
- exercise best practice in the teaching of literacy and numeracy.
Name: Eva La Rocca
Phone: (02) 8814 5989
Send application to
Please email all applications to email@example.com
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Close Date: 07/11/2013