TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS - Red Hill
TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Canberra Grammar School in Red Hill
Full-time Ongoing from Term 1 2014 (Friday 24 January)
The Mathematics teacher position is full-time ongoing from the beginning of 2014. The position involves teaching Mathematics across the Senior School from Years 7 to 12. The School is especially keen to appoint a candidate with good experience of the International Baccalaureate Diploma program. Our first IB candidates complete their Diploma course examinations in 2014. Capacity to teach to the highest levels of the NSW Higher School Certificate courses is also expected.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics.
Intending applicants should download from our School’s website the Word document: Application for employment (Teacher). (www.canberragrammar.org.au/en/About-Us/Employment.aspx)
Applications must consist of:
- the completed application form; and should also include:
- a covering letter;
- the complete curriculum vitae setting out details of qualifications (please include photocopies of appropriate university testamurs) and experience;
- a statement addressing any important points relevant to the position applied for or addressing any selection criteria;
- scanned copies of teacher registration card and child protection employment screening checks (where these are already available)
- the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three referees.
Applications should be sent to The Head of School, Canberra Grammar School, 40 Monaro Crescent, Red Hill, ACT 2603, as soon as possible.
Alternatively, they may also be emailed to the Human Resources Manager Bill Maude at email@example.com
Applications should be on plain paper only: please do not enclose in plastic folders.
Canberra Grammar School
Crescent, Red Hill, ACT 2603
Closing Date: 15/11/2013