TEACHER OF STUDIES OF RELIGION - ASHGROVE
Teacher of Studies of Religion (SOR) and Religious Education
Marist College in Ashgrove
The College has a vacancy for a Teacher of Studies of Religion (SOR) and Religious Education, from 22 January 2014. This is a continuing, full-time position.
Applicants must be registered to teach in Queensland.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Demonstrated excellent teaching practice in Studies of Religion, Religious Education and at least one other subject
- Accreditation to teach Religious Education in a Catholic school
- Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICTs into teaching and learning
- Willingness to participate in the College’s extensive co-curricular program
- Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College.
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
Marist College Ashgrove is a smoke-free working environment.
Applications close 3pm Monday 30th September 2013.
For more information and how to apply please visit: http://www.marash.qld.edu.au/employment-opportunities.html?site=aus
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Frasers Road Ashgrove Q 4060
PO Box 82 ASHGROVE Q 4060
P: 07 3858 4555
F: 07 3858 4502