TEACHER OF VISUAL ART - Ashgrove
TEACHER OF VISUAL ART
Marist College Ashgrove in Ashgrove
The College has a vacancy for a Teacher of Art from January 2014. This is a full-time, continuing position.
Applicants must be registered to teach in Queensland.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College
- Demonstrated capacity to teach Visual Art in Years 5-12
- Capacity to teach in another Arts area and either English and/or Religious Education
- Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICTs into teaching and learning
- Willingness to participate in the College’s extensive co-curricular program.
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
Marist College Ashgrove is a non-smoking working environment.
Marist College Ashgrove
Frasers Road Ashgrove Q 4060
PO Box 82Ashgrove West Q 4060
P: 07 3858 4555
F: 07 3858 4502
Applications close 3pm Friday 8 November 2013.