TEACHERS OF MUSIC & ARTS - Ashgrove
TEACHERS OF MUSIC & ARTS
Marist College Ashgrove in Ashgrove
The College has a vacancy for a Music / Arts teacher from January 2014. This is a full-time, continuing position.
Applicants must be registered to teach in Queensland.
The ideal applicants will have:
- Demonstrated excellent teaching practice in Curricular Music (with the capability to teach in one or more strands of the Arts (Visual Arts, Drama, Media Arts, Dance) seen as an advantage(Years 5 to 10)
- Experience as an enthusiastic, dedicated educator capable of working collaboratively within a dynamic team.
- Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICTs into teaching and learning
- Willingness to participate in the College’s extensive co-curricular program
- Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College.
- The ability to accompany choral and instrumental ensembles would be an advantage
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
For more information about the Music Department please go to http://www.marash.qld.edu.au/MUSIC/index.html?site=aus
Marist College Ashgrove is a non-smoking workplace.
Marist College Ashgrove
Frasers Road Ashgrove Q 4060
PO Box 82Ashgrove West Q 4060
P: 07 3858 4555
F: 07 3858 4502
Applications close 3pm Friday 8 November 2013.