Teachers TV video collection - Primary Maths - Counting and calculating
Lesson Starters - Counting and Calculating
Use this collection of KS2 lesson starters to get your class thinking about multiplication and division, and to enable them to solve a variety of Maths problems.
Counting and Calculating
- Each of these lesson starters feature a dramatised situation which presents a Maths problem.
Multiplication and Division
- A short clip which poses a mathematical problem on multiplication.
- A real-life Maths problem focuses on division and can be used as a lesson starter in KS2 maths.
- A multiplication problem which can be used as a lesson starter in KS2 Maths
- A short clip, ideal for use as a lesson starter in KS2 Maths, particularly with a Year 6 class, which poses a maths problem on division.
- A clip featuring a real-life context for division. Ideal for use as a lesson starter in KS2 Maths and is especially suitable for use with Year 6.
More Primary Maths video collections
- Ideas on how to use these resources