Teachers TV video collection - Secondary PSHE - Life style and choices
Secondary PSHE Resources - Lifestyle and Choices
This collection of videos have been selected to help teachers deliver KS3 and KS4 PSHE lessons.
The resources look at lifestyle choices, such as crime and drugs, and can be used to spark discussion in the classroom.
- A teenager from South London talks from personal experience about the problems of knife crime, in this secondary PSHE lesson starter.
- This secondary PSHE lesson delves into the reasons behind the existence of gangs in Brent.
- Three teenagers talk frankly about the problems they’ve overcome.
Drug and Alcohol Education
- PSHE lesson starterswhere teenagers discuss subjects including drink and drugs.
- Find out why people drink too much in this secondary PSHE video on alcohol abuse.
- Young people talk about their drug and alcohol misuse, what drove them to it and the impact it had on their lives.
- Intended to provoke classroom debate, these clips show teens talking about drugs.
- This video focuses on four young people, each with a story to tell about their personal experience of alcohol, and how it can change a person’s life.