Teachers TV video collection - Secondary Science - KS3 & KS4 Classroom Resources - Physics
KS3 & KS4 Classroom Resources - Physics
This collection of classroom resources covers a range of KS3 and KS4 Physics topics.
Force and Motion
- A look at what forces are, what they do and how they can be measured. This resources uses skateboarders to look at friction and gravity.
- Five remarkable demonstrations of the properties of light, for use in the classroom to inspire pupils.
- If you want to solve the world’s energy needs, why not get your mates together and build your very own nuclear power plant?
- To use energy from the sun to provide all the world’s electricity needs is a visionary concept. What are the obstacles to the concept’s success?
Earth and Space
- Follow Dr. Maggie Aderin on her journey to SALT telescope in South Africa and find out how she overcame learning difficulties to become a leading rocket scientist.
- Physics teacher and solar astronomer Simon Foster explores how we developed our understanding of the universe.
- Introducing students to the wonders of the universe, especially planets, asteroids and comets.n
- Aimed at introducing students to the universe, with a focus on the sun and the stars.
- This resources intorduces students to the universe, its size and its origin.
- Students take an active role in this demonstration on light waves to show the Doppler effect in this video for KS3/4 physics lessons.
- Ideas on how to use these resources