TEACHERS X 3
St Joseph’s Primary School, Kingswood
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 2/09/2013
The position requires a qualified and experienced teacher who is creative, passionate and highly motivated and desires to make a difference to the learning outcomes of all students. The successful applicant will be prepared to work collaboratively with other professionals in an agile learning space.
- Sound knowledge of the Church’s mission in Catholic Education.
- Ability to demonstrate active support and commitment to the mission of the Catholic Church.
- Knowledge and understanding of the pedagogy of Religious Education.
- Deep understanding of literacy and numeracy acquisition and competency in implementing Focus160 strategies. EMU experience desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of positive behaviour management strategies in promoting a positive learning environment and engagement of students in learning. Knowledge of Kagan strategies desirable.
- Commitment to working collaboratively with staff, students and parents to provide a rich learning environment.
- Commitment to inclusive education, developing the learning of all students.
- Ability to use innovative ICT to engage students in learning.
- A commitment to participating in professional learning and contributing to the learning of colleagues.
Name: Franziska Jackson
Phone: (02) 4732 3999
Send application to
or Fran Jackson
St Joseph’s Primary School
94 Joseph St Kingswood 2747
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.