TEACHING EDUCATOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION AND EVANGELISATION - TWO POSITIONS - Parramatta
TEACHING EDUCATOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION AND EVANGELISATION - TWO POSITIONS
Catholic Education Office of Parramatta
Catholic Education, Diocese of Parramatta, Parramatta
Position status: Permanent/full-time
The Teaching Educator - Evangelisation and Religious Education works within Evangelisation and Religious Education Services (ERE) to support school leadership teams with the provision of quality religious education programs for students and formation for teachers. The Teaching Educator - Evangelisation and Religious Education role is deployed in the context of the call of the bishops of NSW in their pastoral letter, Catholic Schools at a Crossroads (2007), that Catholic schools be ‘centres of the new evangelisation’.
This position is re-advertised and previous applicants need not re-apply.
- A practising Catholic, committed to life-long discipleship of Jesus Christ and evangelisation through personal witness;
- Understanding of and commitment to Catholic educational philosophy and the mission of Catholic schools as centres of the new evangelisation;
- Demonstrated experience as an effective teacher of Religious Education;
- Demonstrated ability to design and facilitate learning;
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills;
- Demonstrated high degree of interpersonal and written skills; and
- Appropriate graduate qualifications and experience.
Name: Personnel Officer
Phone: 9840 5715 or 9840 5606
Send application to
Diocese of Parramatta
Locked Bag 4
NORTH PARRAMATTA NSW 1750
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Catholic Education Office Parramatta
Application closing date: 8/11/2013