Temporary Full Time and Part Time Teaching positions for 2014 – Lismore
Temporary Full Time and Part Time Teaching positions for 2014
St Carthage’s Primary School, Lismore
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following positions:
Temporary Full Time and Part Time Teaching positions for 2014 school year
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to:
St Francis Xavier’s Primary School
PO Box 1647, Ballina NSW 2478
Ph: (02) 6686 3370; Fax: (02) 6686 0244
Applications to be received by 3.00 pm 25 October 2013
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Catholic Education Office, Lismore